T. B. Scott Library
THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED until further notice...
This is an unprecedented time and we are grateful for your continued support and patience. Please continue to monitor our website and social media pages for further information and digital programming and activities.
The library continues to offer curbside service to any who request it.
When the library reopens Please observe the following restrictions when you come to the library:
- Masks are required by all patrons and staff except those age 2 and under.
- Parents, children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by you or another responsible adult during their time at the library and may not be left unattended in the library at any time.
- A limit will be placed on the number of people in the building, based on the current phased capacity limit.
- Continue to follow CDC recommendations to keep yourself and others safe, including social distancing and staying home if you are sick.
- Follow the directional signage posted in the library.
- Seating will be limited to 1 person/table.
As a result of the new public health protocols, some services have changed:
- Extensive and regular cleaning of public and staff spaces in the library is a priority.
- Blocks, Legos and other shared equipment will not be available for use.
- In person Story times, classes, and other gatherings will remain suspended until further notice.
- Meeting room reservations are canceled until further notice.
- Computer access will be limited depending on usage. Priority will be given to job seekers and those filing for unemployment.
Please return materials to the outdoor book drops. Once materials are returned, they will be quarantined for at least 96 hours. Items checked out prior to the Library closing were due June 1.
Visit our Summer Library Programs web page to see what we have to offer this Summer, such as our reading program for all ages and the Summer Meal Program for kids.
The library's digital and virtual resources, which have seen an increase in use during the closing, continue to be an option for those more comfortable staying home. Thousands of choices are offered through the Libby app which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.